Update & Important info from Conference Co-Directors
Hello CAREB-ACCER 2019 Attendees!!!
I am sure you are all getting as excited as we are about the upcoming conference. Here are a few housekeeping items.
1. Breakfast all days (Wednesday, Thursday and Friday) will be available at 6:30 on for everyone registered for that day. Wednesday meals will be in the RBC Convention centre (use the walkway from the hotel), Room 4-8, Thursday and Friday they will be in the York ballroom.
2. The Museum for Human Rights guided tours will start at 6 pm Thursday evening. Tours last 60 minutes and this will be followed by cocktails from 7-7:30pm, and then dinner. These tickets had to be pre-purchased, so if you did not purchase a ticket you will not be able to get one at the door.
3. Agenda/Program – All conference information can be found at https://conference.careb-accer.org/en/. We will not be printing programs this year to be environmentally conscious. You can bookmark this link or there are instructions on how to make this into an app on the website. We will have signage and information at the registration desk to help with this. Check-it out!
4. Sessions – The sessions you registered for can be found by clicking on your id number on he www.careb-accer.org website. To access this, log-in, click on account, click on order number, then click on the id number. We will also have all the sessions listed on your name tags, so you don’t have to worry about remembering or printing.
5. Don’t forget to post using the hashtag #YWGCAREBCON so we can share information.
Melissa Dobson and Dawn Pollon, your conference co-directors